Going on a date? Getting a photo taken? Just want to make sure you look your best? Follow these quick makeup tips from the team at PANDORA’S and we’ll help you put your best face forward!
- Don’t forget the cheeks! Even if you only usually wear a bit of BB cream to even out your complexion, adding a touch of blush or bronzer (or both!) will make sure your face doesn’t look flat, and warm up your entire look. A little colour goes a long way.
- Polish off your eye makeup by using a light colour or shimmer to highlight the inner corner of your eye and your browbone. This will help catch the light and add some brightness to the darkest part of your face!
- If you don’t already curl your lashes, give it a try. It will help make your eyes look more open.
- To add an extra punch to your lip colour, dab a bit of clear lipgloss or gloss with a hint of shimmer just on the center of your bottom lip. This will give a subtle plumping effect to your lips!
- Remember, if you are planning on having pictures taken, avoid foundations with high SPF. These face products often include ingredients that react to the flash and can appear white in photos – not a flattering look.