– Small Camouflage / Large Camouflage: Designed to be used for covering small or bigger imperfections.
– Eye Shader Brush: Used for packing the eye shadow on the lid.
– Small Detail Brush: Use this tiny detail brush for the outer corner, or below the lashes to apply shadow in a targeted area. Can also be used to highlight over the tear duct with no mess.
– Medium Contour Brush: Use this brush for applying shadow into your crease if you want more precision, or have a smaller crease area. Large Contour Brush: A brush for blending colour into the crease of the eye or across the brow bone.
– Eye Liner Brush: Use this brush with gel or liquid liner to get a very thin, fine line.
– Angular Brush: It can be use for brows or eye lining with a wet eye shadow.
– Angled Blush Brush / Round Blush Brush: Use to blend in colour or apply face powder.
– Bronzer brush: Perfect for your bronzer application.
– Kabuki Brush: In order to apply your bronzer and your blush at the same time. Apply bronzer on the white face and blush on the black.
– Spool Brush: Blend out brows for a natural look or comb through lashes after mascara.