Teenagers start very early to have a special interest on fashion and beauty. But as a teen, it’s not advisable to apply extra makeup. It will make you superficial and too much older than you actually are. Teenage makeup should always be soft and subtle. Only a touch of colour on your eyes, your cheeks and your lips does you a fresh and natural look! You don’t need more…
Here’s a quick makeup look that you can use every day, or for special occasions.
If you have a skin problem, you can use a touch of camouflage with the brush to cover imperfections. Then add a touch of powder to perfect your skin tone.
- Brush and feather your eyebrow with a pencil of the same colour.
- Apply a colourful colour on your eyelid and a little over on the arch of your brow bone. In this picture we have used Sky Violet Eye Shadow.
- Now use a very light shimmer, and apply it just under you eyebrow and on the inside corner of your eyes.
- Take an Eye pencil darker than your Eye shadow, here, we have used Aubergine, a dark brown/purple. Trace a line at the root of your eyelashes. The line should be thinner in your inside corner and broader in the outside to open up your eyes.
- Apply mascara on your upper lashes by sliding the brush sideways and for extra thickness coat the top of your top lashes.
- Use a pink blush as long as you don’t have naturally pink cheeks and a nude and shiny Lip Gloss on your lips and you’re ready in less than 10minutes