- Always keep you nails healthy: You can use a nail strengthener or ridge filler in order to fix your nails problems.
- File your nails in only one direction to make them less prone to breakage and peeling.
- You’ll get better results if you apply your Nail Polish using with your weak hand first.
- Apply Nail Polish on shorter nails which are less prone to damage
- Use a base coat first: it will make your polish stick better on your nails
- Don’t overload you nail and go for a thinner application. Too-tick nail polish can tend to peel off.
- Allow for enough drying time, especially between coats. It is also always better to do your manicure before bedtime to let your nails dry all night long.
- Use a good topcoat: If you have some chips on your polish, it’s maybe because you aren’t using a good one. Also seal the edge of your nail with your topcoat.
- Use Gloves to protect your nails during your cleaning tasks in order not to ruin your manicure.
Picture by Streets Ahead Style