Home Made Cornmeal Scrub
What do you do when you skin is dry?
Here are a few choices for your pre-makeup application.
- Mist your face with a hydrating spray or create your own with purified water and rose oil.
- After you mist, pat on your moisturizer until it feels dewy.
- Using a q-tip apply a touch of castor oil to your eyelashes and brush them with a clean mascara spool. This adds a glossy finish to the eyelashes because eyelashes get dry too!
- Exfoliating lip scrubs are very popular right, but if you have corn meal in your pantry just massage a small amount in a circular motion on your lips and rinse with warm water. This can also be used all over your body in the shower. Follow up with some Lip Renew for perfect, smooth lips.
- We tend to be rushed washing our hair but try and leave your conditioner or a hair treatment product on the scalp for 5 minutes without rinsing and your dry scalp will feel a little pampered.
- Cuticle creams and oils are a must this time of year. When you massage these products at the base of the nail this strengthens the entire nail over time.